K&N 57-3022-2 Air Intake
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-3022-2 Air Intake fits some Chevrolet Camaro, and Pontiac Firebird models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 57-3022-2 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-3022-2 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter that is mounted to a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space behind the radiator. Air is directed past the mass air sensor through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor and, for vehicles equipped with an air injection, the air injection hose onto which a vent filter is attached to. The oversized oval tapered air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set, knife and a wrench. K&N 57 Series FIPK’s are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N’s Million Mile Limited Warranty.