HP EFI ECU & Harness Kits GM LS2/3/7 (58x crank sensor) with USCAR (EV6 Style) connectors on injector harness, Includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Estimated shipping date: 10/10/2017
Looking for a plug and play kit for your GM LS engine? The HP ECU allows you to accurately control the fuel and ignition of your engine plus much more. Got a stock LS engine? Simply download a base map and you’re on your way. Got a turbocharged, nitrous fed LS engine on water/meth? This HP EFI kit can control that too!
- Simple Installation – Plug and Play control of GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines. Just plug the harness into your factory sensors, wire the power and grounds and you are ready to take complete control of your LS engine
- More Functionality – Provides significantly more functionality than OEM or other competitive ECUs (boost control, nitrous control, water/meth injection, plus a host of additional inputs and outputs to control fans, pumps, relays etc.)
- Easy To Use – Laptop programmable ECU includes a variety of base maps that will have you hitting the cruise or track in no time
- Ideal For Everything – including stock 5.3L engine swaps or all out, 3,000+ horsepower race cars that need a simple and powerful ECU and harness solution
- Industry Leading Self Tuning Fuel Strategy – means less time tuning and more time enjoying the power of your LS vehicle
- Kit includes ECU, harness, communication cable, software, USCAR (EV6 Style) injector connectors, and NTK wideband O2 sensor, designed to be used with GM LS2/LS3/LS7 engines with factory GM coils and a 58 tooth crank sensor
- The NTK Oxygen Sensor is recommended when using leaded or methanol fuels, high exhaust and forced induction applications or for highest precision feedback
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability
- Optional plug and play hand-held programmer, 5.7″ touch screen and digital gauges are available for ultimate control and vehicle monitoring
- ECU is certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance
- For a full list of advanced features such as boost, nitrous, water/meth, individual cylinder control and more click the document icon under the product image!