SCT Livewire TS+
The Livewire TS+ unlocks your vehicle’s hidden performance by re-calibrating your vehicle’s computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage. This product does not support any changes to your vehicle’s emission system
Livewire TS+ features a full color 4″ touch screen display with built-in ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment day & night
Change power levels on the fly while driving. *Switch On-The-Fly available for select vehicles only.
The Livewire TS+ arrives Pre-Loaded with Dyno Proven performance tune files & holds up to 10 custom tuning files for Maximum tune flexibility.
Automatic On / Off / Sleep Mode
Tired of devices that stay on after the ignition is turned off? Livewire TS features both a Sleep & Auto Off mode. 2 minutes after the ignition is turned off, Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power. After 2 days of inactivity, it aut…
Available for both Gas & Diesel Vehicles
Works with most 1996+ Gas & Diesel vehicles
Built-In Performance Calculator
Built-In Horsepower, Torque, 1/4 Mile & 0-60MPH ET’s
Color 4″ Touch Screen Display
Livewire TS features a full color 4″ touch screen display with built-in ambient light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment day & night.
High Speed Data Logging & Monitoring
Need to monitor your vehicle’s engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle’s PCM data on the Livewire TS.
Holds up to 10 Custom Tunes
Holds up to 10 custom tuning files for Maximum tune flexibility.
Reads & Clears DTC Codes
Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
Rear View Camera Input
The Rear View Camera Input Connector is built-in to the Livewire TS OBD-II Cable for easy connection of most aftermarket Rear View Cameras!
User Adjustable Tune Options
Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears.
User Adjustable Warning / Alerts
Easy to configure gauge warning & alerts for critical engine parameters.
User Selectable Graphics & Gauge Layouts
Customize the look of your Livewire TS with user selectable themes, colors and gauge layouts.
Windshield Mount Included
No mounting solution required. Livewire TS includes a suction cup style mount for easy mounting on your vehicle’s windshield.
WHAT YOU CAN ADJUST
- Axle RatioCorrect the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
- CMCV DeleteAllows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
- Disable DODAllows you to disable / enable the Displacement On Demand functions of your vehicles PCM.
- Exhaust Y PipeSupport for Kooks High Flow Y Pipes
- Fan ControlLowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
- Front Mounted IntercoolerAdjusts for the usage of a front mounted intercooler
- Fuel InjectorsAllows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
- Global SparkAllows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Grill ShutterAdjusts calibration to compensate for removal of Grill Shutter
- HeadersAllows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle AdjustEnable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Intake AirboxAllows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Jake BrakeUsed as an exhaust brake to increase engine braking while coasting towing heavier loads. Helps lower brake temperatures.
- Lock in 1-2-3Locks the converter in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Aids in engine braking, increases fuel economy, and can be used for drag racing as well.
- Locked At CTKeeps the torque converter locked during deceleration to aid in engine braking. This is less aggressive than the Jake Brake file so it may be ideal for smaller loads. It can be used in conjunction with the Jake Brake as well.
- Mass Air Meter (MAF)Allows you to select from different aftermarket MAF (Mass Air Meters).
- Pedal Response
- Rev LimiterRegulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. Once of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- RPM Based SparkAllows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
- Shift Assist
- Sound SymposerEnable and Disable The Sound Symposer
- Speed LimiterChange the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Super Charger PulleySupports aftermarket super charger pulley sizes.
- Take Off Assist
- Throttle BodyCompensates for aftermarket Throttle Bodies (BBK 65/85/90 MM)
- Tire SizeCorrect the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- Torque ReductionReduce torque durning shifting (makes shift more firm)
- Traction ControlAllows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Transmission Shift FirmnessChange the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- Transmission Shift PointsChange the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.