K&N 69-3529TP Air Intake
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-3529TP Air Intake fits some Ford Mustang models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 69-3529TP Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Ford Mustang models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 69-3529TP air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and heat shield with an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber lid that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that’s made to last and accommodates the factory mass air sensor, EVAP hose and crank case vent hose. Some Typhoon air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website for vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.