K&N 63-2578 Air Intake
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Great looking and light weight carbon fiber heat shield
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N 63-2578 Air Intake fits some Ford Mustang GT models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N AirCharger 63-2500 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Ford Mustang GT models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Mustang’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-2500 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a light-weight carbon fiber heat shield lid that directs cooler air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install using commonly available tools. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.