K&N 63-1568 Air Intake
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install with commonly available tools
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube retaining factory air box
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Washable and reusable air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 63-1568 Air Intake fits some Dodge 2500, Dodge 3500, Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup, Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup, Ram 2500, and Ram 3500 models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 63-1568 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake tubing while retaining the factory air box. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow for a guaranteed power gain. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-1568 air intake comes with a replacement K&N high-flow air filter and an aerodynamically engineered intake tube that easily connects to your vehicle’s factory air box and turbo inlet. The air filter can be used for up to 50,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake system is designed for easy installation and requires commonly available tools to do the job. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.