K&N 57-1544 Air Intake
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-1544 Air Intake fits some Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, and Dodge Magnum models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 57 Series FIPK 57-1544 air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1544 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. The placement protects the air source from engine heat and allows air to be directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points, attaches to the crank case vent tube and requires only a screwdriver, a socket set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK’s are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N’s Million Mile Limited Warranty.