Holley Mid-Rise Intake – GM LS1/LS2/LS6 w/ 92mm Top Holley Mid-Rise Intake for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 platform engines
The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold. With a max overall height of only 10.44”, the Mid-Rise manifold is an excellent choice for street and performance street/strip applications with a powerband from 1,500-6,500 RPM and limited hood clearance. It’s perfect for turbocharged, or normally aspirated applications. This manifold is modular, and the plenum adapter (PN 300-231) will accept all of the popular Holley LS Hi-Ram plenum tops as a foundation for custom induction systems.
- Provides great performance to 6500 rpm for street/strip performance applications while providing the look of a racing EFI intake manifold
- Unique modular design allows the combination of a traditional dual-plane layout with an EFI manifold plenum to produce great mid-range torque without compromising top end power
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- Power band from 1500-6500 rpm
- May require an aftermarket hood for some vehicle applications.
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads (recalibration of the ECU may be required when using this intake manifold design with OE ECU).
- 92MM EFI plenum top