- 2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L LS3
- Note that 2014 Camaro requires an aftermarket hood insert, as the factory SS insert interferes with the supercharger. Replacement hood inserts are available from ACS Composite (www.acscomposite.com/)
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory “push-lock” connectors
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails.
- 8 high-flow fuel injectors.
- Front and rear fuel crossovers.
- SCT Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Supercharger – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty on supercharger hardware.
- Electronics – 1 Year Limited Warranty on electrical components.’
- Standard Power Train – 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Optional Power Train – 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-21 (2010-2013, 2014 Pending)