750 CFM CLASSIC HOLLEY CARBURETOR
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Holley’s new all aluminum 0-80459SA carburetor is designed for the rodder who needs 750 CFM of airflow, but only wants a single fuel inlet or is building a 2 x 4 setup. Its single feed fuel inlet, vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Don’t trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60’s.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
WARNING FOR 0-80459SA: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm