750 CFM CLASSIC HOLLEY CARBURETOR
Manual Choke Vacuum Secondaries
A hot rod staple for over four decades! Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and manual choke make it amazingly universal. Plus, its classic Gold Dichromate finish provides serious muscle car looks and durability. The famed 0-3310 is one of the ten original inductees into the Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame! It was originally developed for the 1965 424hp 396 Chevelle and its well known performance calibration and 750 CFM airflow keep it on top still today. Don’t trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60’s.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles. Originally developed for the 1965 Chevelle 425hp 396 Chevelle and inducted into Hot Rod Magazine Speed Parts Hall of Fame!
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Manual choke (cable actuated – hand controlled) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
WARNING FOR 0-3310C: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm