600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Holley’s new 0-80457SA is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Holley’s aluminum 0-80457SA will hold its shine longer and also can be hand polished for a custom look! Its 600 CFM of airflow, vacuum secondaries, and single fuel inlet makes it amazingly universal. Add to that an electric choke and this carb is super easy to use on almost anything. Don’t trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60’s.
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shine
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
WARNING FOR 0-80457SA: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.