480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
The 12-920 universal in-line fuel pump is intended for Throttle Body EFI, Multipoint EFI and Forced Induction Multipoint EFI systems. It is designed to work in-line, not inside the tank, so installation is a snap. The 12-920 is rated for continuous duty service and have been tested up to 2,500 hours.
- Free Flow per/hr. = 62 Gallons / 235 Liters / 372 Pounds at 60 psi
- Free Flow per/hr. = 67 Gallons / 255 Liters / 404 Pounds at 45 psi
- Free Flow per/hr. = 80 Gallons / 303 Liters / 480 Pounds at 15 psi
- Draws 5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 800 horsepower throttle body EFI units
- Will feed up to 700 horsepower multipoint units
- Will feed up to 600 horsepower forced induction multipoint units
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
- 3/8″ barbed fittings included
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
WARNING FOR 12-920: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.