- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world “under the curve” power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory “push-lock” connectors.
- No cutting or grinding of the timing cover necessary.
- 6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Offset idler pulleys maintains 270 degrees of belt wrap on the supercharger pulley.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- NOTE – No calibration or injectors supplied, this is a “Tuner Kit” only.
- Standard 3-year/36,000 mile Warranty on the supercharger hardware.
- Standard 1-year Limited Warranty on electronics.
- Only requires an oil change every 80,000-120,000 miles.
- CARB EO# D-488-30 (N/A with Tuner Kit)