GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan – additional front clearance
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan – 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications.
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment – OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
Maximum crankshaft stroke = 3.62″ Sump Oil Capacity – 5.7 Quarts Total Oil Capacity with stock oil filter – 6.2 Quarts Oil Filter (AC Delco® PF48 or PF48E, Mobile M1-113, Wix 57060, K&N HP-1017, or equivalent) Requires use of LS3 dipstick (GM P/N 12669528) and tube (GM P/N 12625031) *Engine location may need to be adjusted (up / down or fore / aft) for cross member or steering linkage clearance depending on the vehicle, steering configuration and chassis type. ATTENTION! 302-2 is designed to use a GM “F-body” windage tray, GM P/N 12558253. A modification to the windage tray is required to provide clearance to the pick-up tube. A full-length windage tray may be used if the front quarter of the tray is removed. See the instruction sheets showing the windage tray modifications and overall length required. ATTENTION! Additional Parts Needed (Oil Pan Gasket 6665G or GM® 12612350, High Quality RTV sealer, Oil Filter -AC Delco® PF48 or equivalent)